Welcome!

Hello, and welcome to my homepage! It's split into 3 parts: 1. My blog / feed, where I talk about my music but also about random stuff. 2. "Releases and Activities", where I list projects and releases that I'm involved in, without all the banter. There is where you want to go if you are mainly interested in my music and activism. 3. And the rest of the menu above that links to my bio, labels, and so on. Enjoy your stay!

Wednesday, October 11, 2023

Slowcore Records Best of the 2nd year


It is what it says!
We cannot fucking believe it. Slowcore Records has been already around for 2 years and is celebrating it's second birthday!
But not only the label grew, the whole Slowcore movement has expanded.
And while Slowcore in the past had been more of a secret cult thing - with quite a lot of people into it, yet being somewhat shut away and hidden from the "rest of the world", this has changed.
A lot of people are aware of Slowcore Techno now, and producers from vastly different scenes started to make Slowcore, even if they just reluctantly release them. Including a lot of "big names"!
But, don't worry, we don't think Slowcore will sell-out yet.

So, without much ado, here is a selection of tracks taken from the various releases we did in the last 12 months.
We tried to choose some interesting and outstanding ones.
Enjoy! As always, speed limit 130 bpm.

And remember:

"Everything slower than everything else"

No comments:

Post a Comment