Welcome!

Hello, and welcome to my homepage! It's split into 3 parts: 1. My blog / feed, where I talk about my music but also about random stuff. 2. "Releases and Activities", where I list projects and releases that I'm involved in, without all the banter. There is where you want to go if you are mainly interested in my music and activism. 3. And the menu on the side that links to my bio, labels, and so on. Enjoy your stay!

Wednesday, October 25, 2023

Low Entropy's Music Producer Dream Diary

Moon dream (Dream language recording)

I dreamed that I regained consciousness, and found myself floating, or rather travelling, in Earth's orbit.
Just my body, no rocket, no vessel. Far below me I could see the blue oceans and continents of Earth. I saw that I was steadily speeding towards the moon. The moon looked much larger than when viewed from Earth.
Eventually, other people appeared besides me, that were apparently heading towards the moon, too. I saw that they appeared to be from "all walks of life"; business people in business suits; young adults in street-wear clothes; intellectuals; blue collar workers, and so on.

We became quite the large group. Floating in unison towards the moon. Then suddenly everything sped up, and we landed on the moon. There was a large crowd of people now, and everyone headed in some direction, or started to engage in other activities. A few people started to approach me (not sure if they were from Earth, Moon, or other origin in this dream) and to talk to me; but I could not understand them, as their language only seemed to consists of strange sounds that I could not comprehend. As they kept coming closer and closer, and still talking to me enthusiastically, I got a bit scared, and desperately tried to understand what they could want from me, or what they tried to tell me. Eventually there was a huge bang and then a blinding white light, and everything went black.

When my vision came back, I noticed that my head had been severed or disconnected from my body, lying sideways in the moon dust. I could see that my body was still standing though; in fact it was surrounded by the people that approached me, and my body was now happily talking to them (even though it had no mouth!), it seemed to understand every word of what they said, and eventually my body headed off with this group of people, and everything seemed to be fine.
Then I woke up.

I still have the way this "strange moon dream language" sounded in good memory, so I decided to make a track out it. And while I often find it hard to transport "sounds from a dream" to a real track / audio production, this time the "track" almost exactly sounds like the communication in my moon dream.
And here it is:


No comments:

Post a Comment