Welcome!

Hello, and welcome to my homepage! It's split into 3 parts: 1. My blog / feed, where I talk about my music but also about random stuff. 2. "Releases and Activities", where I list projects and releases that I'm involved in, without all the banter. There is where you want to go if you are mainly interested in my music and activism. 3. And the rest of the menu above that links to my bio, labels, and so on. Enjoy your stay!

Tuesday, October 10, 2023

Rave Rhapsody Part II: The Hardcore Techno Odyssey of Love


Remember "Rave Rhapsody"?
It was a AI-controlled "game" that we released earlier this year. You can play it by copying a prompt into ChatGPT - and ChatGPT will generate the game for you!
It was a decide-your-own-destiny type interactive novel (text only) that allowed you to experience the thrilling, and sometimes surreal, life of being a Hardcore Techno DJ.
Omnicore Records included it as the bonus gimmick to their "double album" Rave Hardcore compilaton release on bandcamp ( https://doomcorerecords.bandcamp.com/album/rave-rhapsody-the-hardcore-techno-odyssey )
If you enjoyed this game, or are curious in general, then we got something for you!
A sequel has been created, and it adds a new, romantic spin to, as it is the first Hardcore Techno Dating Sim.
You still play the role of a Hardcore Techno DJ, but this time it's (almost) all about love, love, love (and that's all you need!).

Rave Rhapsody Part II: The Hardcore Techno Odyssey of Love
Presented by lAibyrinth and The Hardcore Overdogs

No comments:

Post a Comment