Welcome!

Hello, and welcome to my homepage! It's split into 3 parts: 1. My blog / feed, where I talk about my music but also about random stuff. 2. "Releases and Activities", where I list projects and releases that I'm involved in, without all the banter. There is where you want to go if you are mainly interested in my music and activism. 3. And the menu on the side that links to my bio, labels, and so on. Enjoy your stay!

Saturday, October 28, 2023

Dream Diary - Political Dream

Dream of politics

I dreamed I was creating a politically motivated track about changing the world.
In this dream, I felt extremely emotionally charged, but in a euphoric, ecstatic way. A more intense feel of joy than almost anything I experienced in waking life.
But not only euphoric; but also experiencing a sense of purpose, meaning, aim, and truth.

After I woke up, I still remembered enough of the track in order to create it; and I especially remembered its lyrics.

While I was very political earlier in life, and very enthusiastic, positive about it, this dream happened in a period of time when I was completely disillusioned, pessimist, depressive.

Having this dream, and creating the track about it, set a chain of events in motion that totally changed this, and also upset my entire music direction (in a positive way). I ended up returning to politics.

And this was the track:


No comments:

Post a Comment