Welcome!

Hello, and welcome to my homepage! It's split into 3 parts: 1. My blog / feed, where I talk about my music but also about random stuff. 2. "Releases and Activities", where I list projects and releases that I'm involved in, without all the banter. There is where you want to go if you are mainly interested in my music and activism. 3. And the rest of the menu above that links to my bio, labels, and so on. Enjoy your stay!

Tuesday, October 31, 2023

Horror Church


For Halloween, Doomcore Records has a special trick (or extra treat!) for you:
A new EP by DarkinGary from Greece!
A true Doomcore smasher, in a modern style; plenty of influences from Techno, Industrial, Acid, and many other genres. Imagine an underground rave turned into doom.

Haunting, instinctual, cruel. And actually very ambitious and futuristic.
The stuff to dance to all night!

So, without further delay, here is the release!

No comments:

Post a Comment