Welcome!

Hello, and welcome to my homepage! It's split into 3 parts: 1. My blog / feed, where I talk about my music but also about random stuff. 2. "Releases and Activities", where I list projects and releases that I'm involved in, without all the banter. There is where you want to go if you are mainly interested in my music and activism. 3. And the rest of the menu above that links to my bio, labels, and so on. Enjoy your stay!

Tuesday, October 31, 2023

Halloween 2023

Welcome to our Halloween Extravaganza!

This year, we did quite some stuff for Halloween, and Spooky Season in general:

The Legend of the Zombie Rave - A Doomcore Techno Horror Story written by an AI
published on The Hardcore Overdogs

Off-Lists: Hardcore for Scorpios
on The Hardcore Overdogs

10 Scary Hardcore tracks for Spooky Season!
feature on The Hardcore Overdogs

Unleashing Hell: The impact of the Hellraiser franchise on the Hardcore Techno scene
on The Hardcore Overdogs

DarkinGary - Horror Church
released on Doomcore Records

Mekronikal - Alone In The Dark
on Doomcore Records

Der Cherep - Deus Factus Sum
on Doomcore Records

Lilith
produced by Low Entropy, released on Rotjecore Records

Funeral Doomcore Techno (Short Mix - 60 BPM) (Music Video)
written by Low Entropy

No comments:

Post a Comment