Welcome!

Hello, and welcome to my homepage! It's split into 3 parts: 1. My blog / feed, where I talk about my music but also about random stuff. 2. "Releases and Activities", where I list projects and releases that I'm involved in, without all the banter. There is where you want to go if you are mainly interested in my music and activism. 3. And the rest of the menu above that links to my bio, labels, and so on. Enjoy your stay!

Sunday, October 15, 2023

Bohemian


Doomcore Records Pod Cast 060 - Bohemian

Doomcore Records veteran Bohemian gave us a very nice mix for the Pod Cast! It is a conceptual mix, and very eclectic at that.
The mix goes from (Dark) Ambient to Doomcore, Techno and abrasive Hardcore sounds.
50 bpm to 145 bpm!
Why not give it a listen?

Tracklist:

1 Intro
2 Holmur - Nighttime Activities
3 Ceaseless Cycle - Iron Rods
4 Holmur - Enjoy The View
5 Librarium & Bohemian - Murdered Me (Clyme Remix)
6 Embrionyc - Symposium
7 The Silence - Nothing
8 Librarium & Bohemian - The Tavern
9 Grimmvulture - Within Sight
10 Chasing Shadows - Transmute
11 Bohemian - Limbo
12 Heilung - In Maidjan (remix by distortion six)
13 Mindustries - Tech Noire
14 Ghost In The Machine - Nexus 96
15 The Silence - Ascension
16 Curze - Indust We Rust
17 Armageddon Project - Believe

No comments:

Post a Comment