Welcome!

Hello, and welcome to my homepage! It's split into 3 parts: 1. My blog / feed, where I talk about my music but also about random stuff. 2. "Releases and Activities", where I list projects and releases that I'm involved in, without all the banter. There is where you want to go if you are mainly interested in my music and activism. 3. And the menu on the side that links to my bio, labels, and so on. Enjoy your stay!

Sunday, April 14, 2024

Reddit Info

Hey,
there is now a reddit for TheHardcoreOverdogs - but not only for that, but also for all connected projects, like the 90s hardcore mix database, the ultra marine artist network, and the doomcore / slowcore / omnicore records family!
it's meant as a kind of "discussion board" where people can chat, comment, send us demos etc, and hopefully connect with likeminded people - a bit of a community thing outside the usual annoying social media!

If you are interested, head right over here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/TheHcTechnoOverDogs/

No comments:

Post a Comment