Welcome!

Hello, and welcome to my homepage! It's split into 3 parts: 1. My blog / feed, where I talk about my music but also about random stuff. 2. "Releases and Activities", where I list projects and releases that I'm involved in, without all the banter. There is where you want to go if you are mainly interested in my music and activism. 3. And the menu on the side that links to my bio, labels, and so on. Enjoy your stay!

Friday, April 5, 2024

Doors to the Pleasures


hello friends,
"Doors To The Pleasure" has been re-released on the seua bandcamp
it's my first, and imho one of my best Slowcore albums.
Dark atmosphere, haunted samples, acid and hardtrance influences... and lots of skull shatting bassdrums ;)

Check it out!

Tracklisting:

1. Paralyzed by Fear 07:21
2. Depart to the Stars 07:00
3. Doors to the Pleasures 08:27
4. But a Thought 07:40
5. Open Your Mind to Slowcore (Forward Mix) 05:40
6. This Is History (Slowcore Intro) 04:24
7. Slowcore Overdrive (Extended Mix) 09:43
8. Witches (Full Size Mix) 20:08

https://seuadigitalrecords.bandcamp.com/album/doors-to-the-pleasures

No comments:

Post a Comment