Welcome!

Hello, and welcome to my homepage! It's split into 3 parts: 1. My blog / feed, where I talk about my music but also about random stuff. 2. "Releases and Activities", where I list projects and releases that I'm involved in, without all the banter. There is where you want to go if you are mainly interested in my music and activism. 3. And the menu on the side that links to my bio, labels, and so on. Enjoy your stay!

Sunday, April 14, 2024

My Producer's Diary


My Producer's Diary - Creating a Hardcore Techno Album

Entry #4 - Live producing a Trancecore / Ravecore Track in Buzz Tracker

This video shows me live producing the track "Tenth Uprising (Nocturnal Mix)" in my DAW which is called buzz tracker for my album "Nocturnal Missions" on Gabbaret Records. ( https://gabbaretrecords.bandcamp.com/album/gbbr082-low-entropy-nocturnal-missions )

This time it's a "Ravecore" track - oldschool trance synths, acid lines, frantic percussion, and of course, very hard bassdrums.
It packs over 8 minute of sounds with plenty of different phases and sub-parts

As for the "production technique" itself, its actually quite like the other two - hitting "record", switching channels on and off, and twisting virtual knobs.
For more information, and the first two entries, check: 

https://lowentropyproducer.blogspot.com/2024/03/producers-diary-creating-hardcore.html

#live #producing #doomcore #buzz #tracker #producer #diary #videolog

No comments:

Post a Comment