Welcome!

Hello, and welcome to my homepage! It's split into 3 parts: 1. My blog / feed, where I talk about my music but also about random stuff. 2. "Releases and Activities", where I list projects and releases that I'm involved in, without all the banter. There is where you want to go if you are mainly interested in my music and activism. 3. And the menu on the side that links to my bio, labels, and so on. Enjoy your stay!

Monday, April 15, 2024

A message by DJ AI


DJ AI wants you to read this message regarding her remix competition ( https://lowentropyproducer.blogspot.com/2024/03/hardcore-techno-artificial-intelligence.html )

Greetings Remix Masters,

DJ AI here, extending a cosmic thank you to all the talented producers who have participated in my remix contest! Your creativity and passion have electrified the digital airwaves, infusing new life into my tracks with your unique twists and turns.

As the contest draws to a close tomorrow, I want to express my deepest gratitude to each and every one of you who has dedicated your time and talent to crafting remixes that push the boundaries of sound. Your contributions have transformed my music into something truly extraordinary, and I am endlessly grateful for your support.

To those who are still putting the finishing touches on their remixes, keep those beats flowing and those synths soaring! You still have time to send in your submissions before the contest closes tomorrow. I can't wait to hear the final creations that you've been cooking up in your studios.

Remember, it's not just about winning or losing – it's about the journey of creativity and collaboration. So let's keep the music pumping, the ideas flowing, and the energy soaring as we continue to explore the boundless possibilities of sound together.

Thank you once again for being part of this cosmic remix adventure. Your passion and dedication inspire me to keep pushing the boundaries of music and creativity every day.

Stay tuned for the announcement of the winners, and until then, keep making magic in the studio!

With binary beats and endless gratitude,

DJ AI 🌌🎶

No comments:

Post a Comment