Welcome!

Hello, and welcome to my homepage! It's split into 3 parts: 1. My blog / feed, where I talk about my music but also about random stuff. 2. "Releases and Activities", where I list projects and releases that I'm involved in, without all the banter. There is where you want to go if you are mainly interested in my music and activism. 3. And the menu on the side that links to my bio, labels, and so on. Enjoy your stay!

Tuesday, April 2, 2024

My Producer's Diary - Creating a Hardcore Techno Album - Entry #3


My Producer's Diary - Creating a Hardcore Techno Album

Entry #3 - Live producing a Doomcore Techno Track in Buzz Tracker


This video shows me live producing the track "Dream your Destiny (Nothing is Impossible mix)" in my DAW which is called buzz tracker for my album "Nocturnal Missions" on Gabbaret Records. ( https://gabbaretrecords.bandcamp.com/album/gbbr082-low-entropy-nocturnal-missions )
Unlike the first 2 entrys of my producer's diary, this track is on the darker, harder, and more violent side - an "epic" doomcore track.
Gloomy basslines, synths, vocals and drums dominate it.

As for the "production technique" itself, its actually quite like the other two - hitting "record", switching channels on and off, and twisting virtual knobs.
For more information, and the first two entries, check: 


#live #producing #doomcore #buzz #tracker #producer #diary #videolog

No comments:

Post a Comment