Welcome!

Hello, and welcome to my homepage! It's split into 3 parts: 1. My blog / feed, where I talk about my music but also about random stuff. 2. "Releases and Activities", where I list projects and releases that I'm involved in, without all the banter. There is where you want to go if you are mainly interested in my music and activism. 3. And the rest of the menu above that links to my bio, labels, and so on. Enjoy your stay!

Sunday, April 28, 2024

DCR PD 076


Doomcore Records Pod Cast 076 - Bohemian

A lovely new set by Bohemian, mending Techno, Hardcore, Industrial and Doomcore.
Rough and dark!

Tracklist: 

   1. Intro
   2. Rengaine Morbide vs. dAiwalker - PlĂ©nitude Post-Carnage
   3. Holmur - PSA
   4. Librarium & Bohemian - Sinners
   5. Beat42 - Les Regles du Jeu
   6. Librarium - Terrapy
   7. LS:END - Power Noids
   8. Dustrializer - Foundation VIP
   9. The Slaughter - Horror Has A Face
   10. The Relic - Pussy Ass Techno Bullshit (Alternative By Murmuur)
   11. Dario Mentasmo - The Life And Death Of Kirsty Cotton
   12. Cement Tea - Fonduet (Librarium & Bohemian Remix)
   13. Low Entropy - Angels & Devils [Librarium Remix]
   14. Wolf Head - Breathing Forests Of Norvegr
   15. Gruiiik - Desolation
   16. Satanism - Ready 2 Get Rowdy
   17. Curze - Witness Hell
   18. Rumbler - Forgotten Souls
   19. Promo - Counter Attack (Starving Insect Remix)
   20. E-Noid - Believe In Fear
   21. Bohemian - Outpost 31

https://hearthis.at/omnicore-records/doomcore-records-pod-cast-076-bohemian/

No comments:

Post a Comment