Welcome!

Hello, and welcome to my homepage! It's split into 3 parts: 1. My blog / feed, where I talk about my music but also about random stuff. 2. "Releases and Activities", where I list projects and releases that I'm involved in, without all the banter. There is where you want to go if you are mainly interested in my music and activism. 3. And the menu on the side that links to my bio, labels, and so on. Enjoy your stay!

Thursday, April 25, 2024

Doomcore Records Pod Cast


New Industrial Hardcore vinyl set by DJ Pr8orian

Tracklisting:

DJ PR8ORIAN ( VINYL SET)

"SOUND OF HELL"

Tracklist:

1  : Manga corps 
      War dancer

2  : Taciturne 
       Der toten

3  : Sei2ure 
      Destroy

4  : Mindustries 
      Dissolvement 

5  : The silence 
      The end of time

6  : Deathmachine 
       Discipline 

7  : Fracture 4
      She Walks in Beauty 
      like the night 

8  : Somniac one 
      Electronic dance music

9  : Kilbourne 
      Milkshake 

10: TOA & Ophidian 
       Church of the silence 

11: TOA 
       Resist

12: Miyuki Omura 
       That's me

13: E-noid  
       Piss u off

14: E-noid
       Liquid super D
      (Negative A remix)

15: The clamps 
       From the depths 

16: Adamant scream 
       The promise 

17: Unexist & Mad dog 
       Destroy the system 

18: Dolphin 
       Runnin'out of cream

https://hearthis.at/omnicore-records/doomcore-records-pod-cast-075-dj-pr8orian-sound-of-hell/

No comments:

Post a Comment