Welcome!

Hello, and welcome to my homepage! It's split into 3 parts: 1. My blog / feed, where I talk about my music but also about random stuff. 2. "Releases and Activities", where I list projects and releases that I'm involved in, without all the banter. There is where you want to go if you are mainly interested in my music and activism. 3. And the menu on the side that links to my bio, labels, and so on. Enjoy your stay!

Tuesday, August 2, 2022

SubXyco


SubXyco is back with his second release on Omnicore Records! And what a nice comeback.
A very eclectic release with a variety of styles, fitting to the Omnicore theme of representing all music genres.
Acidic Breakbeat Hardcore, Oldschool Arena-Gabber, and above all, an overdose of Rave- and Trancecore!
Huge 90s feel here, as well as a leaning towards analogue sounds.
Brutal and nasty music for every dancefloor or home system.

So what are you waiting for? Tune in, turn up, rave on!

SubXyco - The Dark Experience

Tracklist:

01. Victims
02. Soccer Breaks
03. Suck On Me
04. Antigravity
05. Nobody Sucks My Brain
06. Dreamcore
07. The Dark Experience
08. Make'm Clap

Omnicore 10

All tracks produced and mastered by Dirk Roese

https://doomcorerecords.bandcamp.com/album/the-dark-experience

No comments:

Post a Comment