Welcome!

Hello, and welcome to my homepage! It's split into 3 parts: 1. My blog / feed, where I talk about my music but also about random stuff. 2. "Releases and Activities", where I list projects and releases that I'm involved in, without all the banter. There is where you want to go if you are mainly interested in my music and activism. 3. And the menu on the side that links to my bio, labels, and so on. Enjoy your stay!

Tuesday, August 2, 2022

DJ Asylum



Doomcore Records Pod Cast 032 - DJ Asylum

DJ Asylum is here with another Pod Cast for Doomcore Records!
Primal, raw Techno, Hardcore, Acid, Industrial, brain bashing bassdrums, factory soundscapes... distortion and pure ecstasy.
Stomp your feet and dance into madness.

Tracklisting:

Mescalinum United - We Have Arrived (Aphex Twin Mix)
Tzusing - 4 Floors Of Whores
The Mover - The Emperor Takes Place
DJ Headwound - Door Dogs
The Panacea - Above the Absolute '96
Dr Fernando - Acetone Brain Powder
Terrorfakt - Spineless
The Horrorist - Riot (Ayarcana Remix)
Bad Omen/Fractal Disorder - Tartarus
Terrorfakt - No Mercy
Torgull - No Escape (The DJ Producer Oleskool Tech Refix)
Subsonic - Acid Indigestion
DJ Valentimes - Autonomy
No Remorse - Warface
XCereus9 - X Minutes Hate
EXIX - Deathblow (Neagles Remix)
DJ Warzone - Untitled 1
Strait Jacket - Death Match
Koenig Cylinders - Codeword For Victory
100% Acidiferous - Tank

https://hearthis.at/doomcorerecords/doomcore-records-pod-cast-032-dj-asylum/

No comments:

Post a Comment