Welcome!

Hello, and welcome to my homepage! It's split into 3 parts: 1. My blog / feed, where I talk about my music but also about random stuff. 2. "Releases and Activities", where I list projects and releases that I'm involved in, without all the banter. There is where you want to go if you are mainly interested in my music and activism. 3. And the menu on the side that links to my bio, labels, and so on. Enjoy your stay!

Friday, August 5, 2022

Split Of Death


DJ Alphira vs Wolf Head - Split Of Death

We are proud to present a split EP with two tracks, one by DJ Alphira and one by Wolf Head.
DJ Alphira brings us straight, dark Doomcore terror from the deep. Brutal drums, and one of the best melodies we heard in a while. A true melancholic Hardcore stomper!
Wolf Head's track is a very noizy, very experimental Industrial affair, with layered rhythms and cascades of sounds. Very brutal and relentless, too. Something for fans of old Hardcore from France, or the Power Electronics genre.

So check these twisted Horror tracks. Hardcore gloom at its best.

https://doomcorerecords.bandcamp.com/album/split-of-death

No comments:

Post a Comment