Welcome!

Hello, and welcome to my homepage! It's split into 3 parts: 1. My blog / feed, where I talk about my music but also about random stuff. 2. "Releases and Activities", where I list projects and releases that I'm involved in, without all the banter. There is where you want to go if you are mainly interested in my music and activism. 3. And the menu on the side that links to my bio, labels, and so on. Enjoy your stay!

Wednesday, August 24, 2022

Noistruct



Doomcore Records Pod Cast 035 - Noistruct

Noistruct with his 2nd set for Doomcore Records! And once again, it's an eclectic mix of Breakcore, Industrial, Slow Techno, Pure Noize... and everything inbetween. Sewn together with an overdose of darkness and nihilism.
So, if you don't mind your bleak music stepping away from the 4/4 formula for a while... go for this mix!

Tracklisting and info by Noistruct:

"Rupture - Jimme That Rush
The Haters - Pulsation Of Explosion
Hanatarash - Megatoronix
Nasenbluten - 18 Million Dead Plebs
Shizuo - Sweat
Noistruct - Hedonist Puts Me In Dub
2nd Gen - Statutory Angels
Alec Empire vs. Techno Animal - Low Tech Predator
Neurosis - Rehumanize
Lynn Powderhorn - Heartattack
Gate - Dipshits
Noistruct - Twenny Twenny

Mixed and recorded at Ende Studios
Perth Western Australia
June 28th 2022

Thanks To Low Entropy and everyone at Doomcore Records

Running Time 37:13"

No comments:

Post a Comment