Welcome!

Hello, and welcome to my homepage! It's split into 3 parts: 1. My blog / feed, where I talk about my music but also about random stuff. 2. "Releases and Activities", where I list projects and releases that I'm involved in, without all the banter. There is where you want to go if you are mainly interested in my music and activism. 3. And the menu on the side that links to my bio, labels, and so on. Enjoy your stay!

Thursday, August 18, 2022

Paranoid World


Doomcore Records Pod Cast 034 - Pr8orian - Paranoid World

Pr8orian returns to the DCR Pod Cast! He brings us another set of thundering Doomcore, Industrial Hardcore and Techno. Groundshaking basses and hypnotic sounds, joined together with relentless rhythms and grooves that make you wanna dance all night - or at your home, while listening to this Pod Cast!
So, if you're dark'n'hard music, this might be the perfect thing for you.

Tracklisting:

1:YBRYD(YBORG ACT 1)

2:CYRILIEN( DEMON SPEAKS 2)

3:AUTISTIC GHOST(INTROSPECTAL)

4:PERC(DRILLER)

5:UNDER BLACK HELMET(TIME IS RUNNING OUT)

6:14ANGER&DEP AFFECT(BOOD SHOWER)

7:PERC(MELTER)

8:PERC(240 VOLTS)

9:MARC ACARDIPANE(PITCH HIKER PERC REMIX)

10:CAMERA SECURITY(CIAO CORE)

11:STRANGE ARRIVAL(CHASMFIEND)

12:SOMNIAC ONE(THE GRAND AWOKENING

13:THE OUTSIDE AGENCY(THE DEAD TALK)

14:THE CELCIUS(BASICS 222)

15:ADAMANT SCREAM(THE PROMISE)

PR8ORIAN PARANOID WORLD (VINYL SET)

https://hearthis.at/doomcorerecords/doomcore-records-pod-cast-034-pr8orian-paranoid-world/

No comments:

Post a Comment