Welcome!

Hello, and welcome to my homepage! It's split into 3 parts: 1. My blog / feed, where I talk about my music but also about random stuff. 2. "Releases and Activities", where I list projects and releases that I'm involved in, without all the banter. There is where you want to go if you are mainly interested in my music and activism. 3. And the menu on the side that links to my bio, labels, and so on. Enjoy your stay!

Sunday, August 21, 2022

Nordmyt



Voldo should be far from being an unknown artist, since he is a true veteran of the early Speedcore scene, with, for example, releases on Hate System and being involved in the United Speedcore Nation. Extreme music activism for decades!
But for this release on our label, he brings us something very different: eclectic Doomcore, Industrial Hardcore, Dark Techno... very experimental, very ambient, and plenty of bold sound architecture choices.
The overarching theme here is Norse Mythology, with twisted, dark tales about trolls, mystic wolves, Ragnarok...
Magical and enchanted Doomcore!
This is essentially a conceptual "auteur" music EP - one of the things we like best - so if you are willing to check out something different from the many bland releases coming in these days - take a listen immediately!

Doomcore Records 185

https://doomcorerecords.bandcamp.com/album/nordmyt

No comments:

Post a Comment