Welcome!

Hello, and welcome to my homepage! It's split into 3 parts: 1. My blog / feed, where I talk about my music but also about random stuff. 2. "Releases and Activities", where I list projects and releases that I'm involved in, without all the banter. There is where you want to go if you are mainly interested in my music and activism. 3. And the menu on the side that links to my bio, labels, and so on. Enjoy your stay!

Tuesday, August 2, 2022

Looking for Artists

We are still looking for:
-People who do Doomcore, Industrial Hardcore, Dark Techno, and so on, and are interested in a release on Doomcore Records
-EP or Album demos in *any* style of music for a release on Omnicore Records. Could be Oldschool, Speedcore, Dark Ambient, Electro, whatever. Really any sort of music. But for Omnicore we are very picky in what we release. Must be exceptional and original. So not the n-th average Frenchcore, Mainstyle or Uptempo EP, please
-Slow Hardcore, Doomcore, Techno or similar genre music for Slowcore Records. Must be 125 BPM or less. The slower, the better!
-Mixsets in any dark electronic style for the Doomcore Records Pod Cast. Can be Oldschool, Acid, Techno, Doomcore, Early Hardcore, etc. As long as it's dark and "dance" related.

About these labels / projects:

Doomcore Records / Pod Cast
Slowcore Records
Omnicore Records

Contact low.entropy.80@gmail.com for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment