Welcome!

Hello, and welcome to my homepage! It's split into 3 parts: 1. My blog / feed, where I talk about my music but also about random stuff. 2. "Releases and Activities", where I list projects and releases that I'm involved in, without all the banter. There is where you want to go if you are mainly interested in my music and activism. 3. And the rest of the menu above that links to my bio, labels, and so on. Enjoy your stay!

Tuesday, November 14, 2023

Dream related tracks

Low Entropy's Dream Producer Diary

Here is a non-complete list of tracks I produced that deal with dreams and dream-like states in various ways.

Unreal Slowcore

"Now, listen. This is important. There's the real world and there's the world of nightmares. That's the way it is. You understand that? What I want you to remember is this, and I know it's hard. The real world is a lie and your nightmares are real."

Psychotic Break

"None of this is real. You are in the midst of a serious psychotic break."

Devil's Dream

We Are The Dreamers Of Dreams

"We are the music makers,
    And we are the dreamers of dreams,
Wandering by lone sea-breakers,
    And sitting by desolate streams; —
World-losers and world-forsakers,
    On whom the pale moon gleams:
Yet we are the movers and shakers
    Of the world for ever, it seems."

None Of This Is Real

Dream Your Destiny

"I speak to you of the science of mythology
I speak of maverick deviation
The psychotronic love commandos
We shall be drunken stars
We shall fear nothing
Demand the impossible
Dream your destiny
Defy the logic of alphabets
I slayed the king of the wolves
Nothing is impossible"

Hallucinogen

In The Dark Of The Night

A Dream Comes True

Emerald Planet

"Hurtling through time and space at 66,000 miles an hour" (i.e. a dream experience)

In a Hallucinatory State

Outside is the True World

Don't Let Our Dreams Die

The Advent of Acid (More hallucinatory states...)

Flüssiges Neon

"Und in der blutgeschwängerten Dunkelheit hinter den Augen wallten silberne Phosphene aus den Grenzen des Raumes auf, hypnagoge Bilder, die wie ein wahllos zusammengeschnittener Film ruckend vorüberzogen. Symbole, Ziffern, Gesichter, ein verschwommenes, fragmentarisches Mandala visueller Information.
Wie ein Origami-Trick in flüssigem Neon entfaltete sich seine distanzlose Heimat, sein Land, ein transparentes Schachbrett in 3-D, unendlich ausgedehnt."

Killing Zoo Remix

"                It will make you feel 
                 as though the rest of the world is in a 
                 bubble of glass and that you're rubbing 
                 up against it like a bad windshield 
                 wiper.
"

Fly By Night (i.e. a metaphor for dreaming)

I'm Having My Dreams About Nuclear War Again

I Took The Whole Arm Off (sampled from a dream sequence in a TV show)

Wake Up! 

"This is your wake up call"

Waking Mind

Through the Shadows of Future Past (sampled from a dream sequence in a TV show)

Burst into fire (dialogue about a dream-like vision)

Sky Turns Liquid (Something that could happen in a dream... )

Sunset In Egypt

Night In Arcadia

Nights Of Babylon

Mesopotamia Nights

Sunset In Arcadia

Nightlife In Uruk

Night In Egypt

(All of these 7 titles are night / sleep / dream related)


Whole releases that deal with the same topic:

Dreams

Dreams Revisited

Fight Back! (read here)

Songs from the sleeping couch

My David Lynch Dream

A new nightmare

Ambassadors of a hypnagogic state (Mix with visualisation)

This list will likely be amended over time.

No comments:

Post a Comment