Welcome!

Hello, and welcome to my homepage! It's split into 3 parts: 1. My blog / feed, where I talk about my music but also about random stuff. 2. "Releases and Activities", where I list projects and releases that I'm involved in, without all the banter. There is where you want to go if you are mainly interested in my music and activism. 3. And the rest of the menu above that links to my bio, labels, and so on. Enjoy your stay!

Saturday, November 4, 2023

End of the World Dream

Low Entropy's Dream Producer Diary

This is about a David Lynch inspired dream again - but it wasn't a dream by me!

The Boy That Dreamed The World Would End

One evening, when i was 9 year old, my best friend and his parents came over. Mine and his parents were on the balcony, we were inside, it was already dark outside. We wanted to listen to some music, I was a fan of twin peaks and the music, so I took the Twin Peaks soundtrack vinyl from my brother's record collection and put it on. After a while of listening, my friend suddenly fell asleep. When he woke up, he was in terror, and said he dreamed a large, unstoppable tidal wave came from the darkness and destroyed the whole of the world. While the music of Angelo Badalamenti was playing. He was frightened for minutes after.

This real story always kinda stuck with me, and for me it is an example of the impact the right music can have on a human, and how it can induce dreams, or nightmares, and everything in between. 

And, many many years later, I of course tried to turn this dream into a track:

No comments:

Post a Comment