Welcome!

Hello, and welcome to my homepage! It's split into 3 parts: 1. My blog / feed, where I talk about my music but also about random stuff. 2. "Releases and Activities", where I list projects and releases that I'm involved in, without all the banter. There is where you want to go if you are mainly interested in my music and activism. 3. And the rest of the menu above that links to my bio, labels, and so on. Enjoy your stay!

Tuesday, November 7, 2023

Doomcore Records Pod Cast 063


Doomcore Records Pod Cast 063 - DJ Pr8orian - Dance with the Devil

Another new killer set by Doomcore Records Pod Cast regular DJ PR8ORIAN.
Killer Hardcore, Doomcore, Industrial and Techno, in a professional mixing style!

DJ PR8ORIAN (VINYL SET)

"Dance with the devil"

Tracklist:

1: AK industry
Rave killha

2: Ghost in the machine 
Enter the drongo 

3: Exos
Warlion

4: Aahan 
Crossing the rubicon

5: Richie gambino
I am your boss

6: Ayarcana
Laminator 

7: Tripped 
Tank

8: Perc
Crowd control 

9: Dave Tarrida 
Rave death cult

10: Fracture 4
Trying to forget 

11: TOA (Wavolizer's unreal remix)
Surreal

12: Strange arrival 
Mushroom detty

13: Somniac one 
Thunderbones revenge 

14: Mindustries 
Struck a nerve 

15: Killbourne 
Razor eater 

16: Human 1000 bpm (explore toi)
Vas te faire enculer Rubik


No comments:

Post a Comment