Welcome!

Hello, and welcome to my homepage! It's split into 3 parts: 1. My blog / feed, where I talk about my music but also about random stuff. 2. "Releases and Activities", where I list projects and releases that I'm involved in, without all the banter. There is where you want to go if you are mainly interested in my music and activism. 3. And the rest of the menu above that links to my bio, labels, and so on. Enjoy your stay!

Tuesday, November 28, 2023

Tribute to the early years of Industrial Strenght


Doomcore Records Pod Cast 064 - Nikaj - Tribute to the early years of Industrial Strenght

The Doomcore Records Pod Cast presents:
A great tribute mix to the early days of Industrial Strength records by Nikaj!

Tracklisting:

Mescalinium united - We have arrived.
Machines(Oliver Chesler)-R8-808.
Caustic Visions-Adrenal cortex abuse.
Machines-Acid storm.
Caustic Vision-Compression.
Mind Candy-Underground.
Glitch-War path.
Mind Candy-I am going mad.
Glitch Heavy mental.
English Muffin-Ride.
English Muffin-Blood of an English muffin.
Crowd Control-Robots.
Glitch-Heavy Mental(Jack Smooth mix)
James Christian-People say i am crazy.
DX 13-System hard.
James Christian-Mystic waters.
Dx 13-X Oudus.
Laura Grabb-1K.
DX 13-Electro comp.
Laura Grabb-Dark Space.
DX 13-The Digital Transfer.
Mind Candy-U trippin.
Spy-Bloodstrike.
Mind Candy-Mind destroyer.
Spy-Pathogen.
Lenny Dee-Fucking hostile.

No comments:

Post a Comment