Welcome!

Hello, and welcome to my homepage! It's split into 3 parts: 1. My blog / feed, where I talk about my music but also about random stuff. 2. "Releases and Activities", where I list projects and releases that I'm involved in, without all the banter. There is where you want to go if you are mainly interested in my music and activism. 3. And the rest of the menu above that links to my bio, labels, and so on. Enjoy your stay!

Sunday, September 10, 2023

What do you want to know regarding AI?

So, as you know, I'm trying to spread some information of how AI could be useful for hardcore producers and hardcore musicians.
I've already written two tutorials and three tracks, one for creating a 90s hardcore techno track, one for creating an oldschool acid track, and a rave hardcore track.

The response has been overwhelming so far, and this is literally an understatement.

But what I want to ask is: what should I focus on next?
What would be useful for you?
Creating a Speedcore track with AI? Doomcore? Acidcore?
Or something else - entirely?
Is this "tutorial to create a whole track" thing even the right format?
Maybe I should better do a list of "prompts" that would be useful for producers!

So, if you are curious about using AI for your own productions, and are interested in the ideas I share, let me know what you would like to hear about next - and what would be most useful for your productions!
What do you want to learn about regarding AI?

Also, general comments or remarks about the tracks / tutorials are okay, too ;-)

AI is growing fast, and information regarding music is still scarce, so I think it's important to get on it!


No comments:

Post a Comment