Welcome!

Hello, and welcome to my homepage! It's split into 3 parts: 1. My blog / feed, where I talk about my music but also about random stuff. 2. "Releases and Activities", where I list projects and releases that I'm involved in, without all the banter. There is where you want to go if you are mainly interested in my music and activism. 3. And the rest of the menu above that links to my bio, labels, and so on. Enjoy your stay!

Saturday, September 30, 2023

Electro Acid Terrorists


It is as the title implies, on this Split EP by two artists on Omnicore Records. Angry, rageful, caustic Electro and Acid sounds.
We don't need to introduce Brandon Spivey, right? Bona fide legend and veteran of political Acid and Hardcore music.

His track is a Techno-Electro-Acid workout.
Psychedelic, nasty, chaotic, but also groovy and bass-heavy. Rage *and* Trance-inducing.

Low Entropy's track is a rework of his 2020 'quarantine hit' "Berghain Still Sucks".
Clocking at well over 200 bpm, and going into total distortion and overdrive on this Acid Hardcore production.

We hope you will enjoy this release.

No comments:

Post a Comment