Welcome!

Hello, and welcome to my homepage! It's split into 3 parts: 1. My blog / feed, where I talk about my music but also about random stuff. 2. "Releases and Activities", where I list projects and releases that I'm involved in, without all the banter. There is where you want to go if you are mainly interested in my music and activism. 3. And the rest of the menu above that links to my bio, labels, and so on. Enjoy your stay!

Sunday, September 17, 2023

Halter


Omnicore Records presents the debut release of newcomer Halter.

Do you like the Early Hardcore revival? We do, too. But we notice that most of the releases in that era focus on one aspect of the 90s Hardcore scene - that typical hoover-heavy, dance-y Gabber sound, often with cute melodies and samples.
Not bad. Not bad at all. But the 90s had so much more to offer! And this is what we are doing here.
According to Halter, he is influenced by 90s labels and artists like Headfuck, Burning Lazy Persons, De Klootzakken, and early Rotterdam Records.
And we think one can hear that in this release!

So without further ado, Hardcore heads, please have a listen!

No comments:

Post a Comment