Welcome!

Hello, and welcome to my homepage! It's split into 3 parts: 1. My blog / feed, where I talk about my music but also about random stuff. 2. "Releases and Activities", where I list projects and releases that I'm involved in, without all the banter. There is where you want to go if you are mainly interested in my music and activism. 3. And the rest of the menu above that links to my bio, labels, and so on. Enjoy your stay!

Sunday, September 3, 2023

Doomcore Records Pod Cast 055


Doomcore Records Pod Cast 055 - DJ Pr8orian - The Theater Of Noise

The Doomcore Records Pod Cast presents "The theater of noise".
Another killer set by DJ Pr8orian, blending together techno, industrial hardcore, doomcore, and more!

Tracklist:

DJ PR8ORIAN ( VINYL SET)

"The theater of noise"

1  : Fifht circle 
Wrath

2  : AND 
D is for distortion 

3  : Tymon 
Dead incide 

4  : Richie Gambino
I'm sick of all the lies 

5  : Somiac One
Arp track

6  : Perc 
Wave cannon 

7  : AEIT 
Splintered recollection 

8  : Aahan
We'll rave again 

9  : TOA & Dep affect 
Mathematics 

10: Malke
Reckless 

11: Strange arrival 
Fish moth 

12: Strange arrival 
Reward of the risk 

13: Somniac One
Murderize

14: Igneon system & Krtm
Jack no.7 

15: Igneon system &TheClamps
Demons (Detest remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment