Welcome!

Hello, and welcome to my homepage! It's split into 3 parts: 1. My blog / feed, where I talk about my music but also about random stuff. 2. "Releases and Activities", where I list projects and releases that I'm involved in, without all the banter. There is where you want to go if you are mainly interested in my music and activism. 3. And the rest of the menu above that links to my bio, labels, and so on. Enjoy your stay!

Sunday, September 3, 2023

Plus Size Angel


Plus Size Angel - A body positive Techno music video

Everybody and every body (type) is beautiful - thin, thick or fatty, masculine, feminine, non binary, black, white, brown, everything in between, crippled, healthy, old or young. This body-positive video celebrates the female form of women with a little (or more) extra.

The sound of the track used here is a mix of Acidcore, Oldschool and Techno.

Now online!

#Plus #Size #Body #Positivity #Thick #Curvy #BBW #Voluptuous #Feminine #Women #Confidence #Chubby #Techno #Acid #Gabber #Activism

No comments:

Post a Comment