Welcome!

Hello, and welcome to my homepage! It's split into 3 parts: 1. My blog / feed, where I talk about my music but also about random stuff. 2. "Releases and Activities", where I list projects and releases that I'm involved in, without all the banter. There is where you want to go if you are mainly interested in my music and activism. 3. And the rest of the menu above that links to my bio, labels, and so on. Enjoy your stay!

Sunday, September 17, 2023

The Hardcore Overdogs


A compilation in support of The Hardcore Overdogs - E-Zine for great and / or underrated Hardcore Techno past and present!
Beginning with Hardcore and Speedcore, then going into slower territory, and ending with a bang again.
All these tracks are more on the experimental, leftfield, side of things, often very noisy - or ambient!

For more info on The Hardcore Overdogs magazine, check:

No comments:

Post a Comment