Welcome!

Hello, and welcome to my homepage! It's split into 3 parts: 1. My blog / feed, where I talk about my music but also about random stuff. 2. "Releases and Activities", where I list projects and releases that I'm involved in, without all the banter. There is where you want to go if you are mainly interested in my music and activism. 3. And the menu on the side that links to my bio, labels, and so on. Enjoy your stay!

Monday, March 25, 2024

Quartzlocker


Doomcore Records Pod Cast 071 - DJ Quartzlocker

After a long time, Hardcore / Doomcore veteran DJ Quartzlocker returns to the Doomcore Records Pod Cast!
And we welcome this, because with him he brings a set of infernal Hardcore, Techno, Industrial, and Experimental tracks.
So get down, get doomed, and embrace these vicious beats!

Tracklisting:

JOEFARR - RAR002 You Can See Me - 03 B1 Laced Up
Millhouse - Scandal - 01 Harsh Times
Codex Empire - RAR003 Overneed - 04 B2 Frozen Fugitive
E.L.I.A.S. - White Dots (Original Mix) [Mindcut Music]
JOEFARR - RAR002 You Can See Me - 02 A2 You Can See Me
TWAN & Dahryl - Ammunition (Original Mix) [Askorn Records]
JOEFARR - RAR002 You Can See Me - 02 A2 You Can See Me
Shitbag
Hel.IV - Brave And Thick (Original Mix) [Askorn Records]
EAS - Closing All The Doors Of Death EP - 01 Closing All The Doors Of Death
Anticipating A Gallop
DSTM vs 14anger - Oblivious Tapes -KDC242--05 14anger - Mind Parasites
Sterbende Universen
Dep Affect - Rōnin +-02 It Grows Like Mould
Fate Spinners
Dirty Squat Rave (JoeFarr Remix)
Ihr Heuchler (14Anger Remix)
Jenseits der Mauern des Schlafes

No comments:

Post a Comment