Welcome!

Hello, and welcome to my homepage! It's split into 3 parts: 1. My blog / feed, where I talk about my music but also about random stuff. 2. "Releases and Activities", where I list projects and releases that I'm involved in, without all the banter. There is where you want to go if you are mainly interested in my music and activism. 3. And the menu on the side that links to my bio, labels, and so on. Enjoy your stay!

Tuesday, March 26, 2024

Hardcore Techno Artificial Intelligence Remix Contest Crazyness Continues

Some news regarding the DJ AI Remix contest:
The deadline passed, but we heard from several producers that they are still working on tracks;
So we will amend the deadline to make sure everyone can finish their remix.
The new deadline is 16.04.2024 (April 16th, for you USA-izens ;-)
This should be enough time for everyone.

Again, finished remixes should be sent to: low.entropy.80@gmail.com Topic "DJ AI Remix competition"
Questions and inquiries can be sent there, too.

Oh, and btw, the remixes we received so far were - absolutely amazing!

More information about the remix contest:

https://lowentropyproducer.blogspot.com/2024/02/dj-ai-remix-competition.html

And always remember to S.M.AI².L.E!

No comments:

Post a Comment