Welcome!

Hello, and welcome to my homepage! It's split into 3 parts: 1. My blog / feed, where I talk about my music but also about random stuff. 2. "Releases and Activities", where I list projects and releases that I'm involved in, without all the banter. There is where you want to go if you are mainly interested in my music and activism. 3. And the menu on the side that links to my bio, labels, and so on. Enjoy your stay!

Tuesday, March 26, 2024

HCBXCast


My set from the recent HCBXCast.
The theme of the set was "History of German Terror and Speedcore".
I tried to look back at tracks that I listened to as a teen and that left a mark on me, and that bring back many good memories of all-nighters in tight, smoke filled squats, or "hijackaed" high rises :-)
Cheers!

Tracklisting:

01. Kotzaak Klan - Powerstation Kotzaak
02. Jack Lucifer - 96 Knights
03. Nordcore GMBH - Robocop
04. S37 - Frontal Attack Posse
05. E-De Cologne - Kill For Jesus
06. Leathernecks - At War Rmx
07. Ec8or - Pick Da Best One
08. Noize Creator - Gangzta
09. Amiga Shock Force - Full Of Gangstas
10. Noize Creator - World Wide
11. Bakalla - True Force
12. Sonic Overkill - Enter Hell
13. Napalm - Shit01
14. Bazooka - Bumm Bumm
15. Sonic Overkill - Realität Ist Gewalt
16. Bakalla - Short Controlled Bursts
17. Taciturne - Praxis Dr. Fisher
18. Quindoor - Full Energy Flash
19. Seveso - Abc Alarm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UddrNCo39QU

No comments:

Post a Comment