Welcome!

Hello, and welcome to my homepage! It's split into 3 parts: 1. My blog / feed, where I talk about my music but also about random stuff. 2. "Releases and Activities", where I list projects and releases that I'm involved in, without all the banter. There is where you want to go if you are mainly interested in my music and activism. 3. And the menu on the side that links to my bio, labels, and so on. Enjoy your stay!

Friday, March 15, 2024

New video mix



New mix online:

Low Entropy - RetartedCore Podcast 002 - We Never Cared

Breakcore, Punkrock, Chiptune, Acid, Gabber, Speedcore... whatever you want!

Also available as a video mix with lots of entrancing visuals!

Tracklisting:

1. The Adverts - One Chord Wonders
2. Sorcerer - Summer
3. Aphex Twin - Come to Daddy
4. Merzbow - Minus Zero
5. Somatic Responses - Terror Troops
6. Senical - Salza in the Middle
7. Public Image Limited - Religion (Live in Tokyo)
8. Noface - Love or Kill
9. Videodrome - Televsion Speech
10. Somatic Responses - Cyclotron
11. Eradicator - Enter Three Witches
12. Richie Anderson & Brandon Spivey - Aftermath
13. Chris Hülsbeck - Grand Monster Slam Title
14. Eradicator - Impulse to Destroy
15. Shitness & The Jackal - The Fire is the Centre
16. Merzbow - Minus Zero (continued)
17. Suicide - Live at The Palladium NYC January 7 1978
18. Mulholland Drive - Silencio

No comments:

Post a Comment