Welcome!

Hello, and welcome to my homepage! It's split into 3 parts: 1. My blog / feed, where I talk about my music but also about random stuff. 2. "Releases and Activities", where I list projects and releases that I'm involved in, without all the banter. There is where you want to go if you are mainly interested in my music and activism. 3. And the menu on the side that links to my bio, labels, and so on. Enjoy your stay!

Tuesday, March 26, 2024

Opium


Slowcore Records presents a release by Lunar Node from Rome.
And it's a great addition to the label, and to the spectrum of Slowcore music as well: low tempo electronics and techno beats, merged together with dark, moody and haunting synths, drones, sounds.

Like an eclectic crossbreed of Techno, EBM, Dark Ambient, Doomcore, Slowcore, and similar genres.
We can imagine people (slowly) dancing to these tracks in clubs around the world - or listening to them alone on dark, starless nights...

Do whatever you prefer - but check these tracks!

No comments:

Post a Comment