Welcome!

Hello, and welcome to my homepage! It's split into 3 parts: 1. My blog / feed, where I talk about my music but also about random stuff. 2. "Releases and Activities", where I list projects and releases that I'm involved in, without all the banter. There is where you want to go if you are mainly interested in my music and activism. 3. And the rest of the menu above that links to my bio, labels, and so on. Enjoy your stay!

Friday, October 21, 2022

The Last Vigil


There is a new Taciturne vinyl EP - called "The Last Vigil" - to be released soon on Aneurysm Recordings. Essentially the first release with wholly new material by him since 24 years!

I contributed a tribute mix as part of the promotion for this release. The mix is made up of older material by him, taken from many relases, and is in a variety of styles; Hardcore, Industrial, Techno, Ambient...
You can listen to it here:


Also check Taciturne's bandcamp, where you can purchase some of his old EPs and more:


Original info text for the mix:

"Low Entropy gave us an amazing Taciturne's tribute mix to promote the incoming EP.
Downloading and listening are free.... but any support to the label is very welcome.
In this session you will find some Taciturne's classics, many from the Old Bullschitt collections and a track of the new record (try to find it if you can!).
So turn up the volume, play start and enjoy this mix!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment