Welcome!

Hello, and welcome to my homepage! It's split into 3 parts: 1. My blog / feed, where I talk about my music but also about random stuff. 2. "Releases and Activities", where I list projects and releases that I'm involved in, without all the banter. There is where you want to go if you are mainly interested in my music and activism. 3. And the menu on the side that links to my bio, labels, and so on. Enjoy your stay!

Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Decayed & Ruined


That was fast! Disrrr whopped up a new album for Omnicore Records - and we think it's even better than the debut!
And the sounds on here *are* fast, too. It's a Breakcore release crossing over into heavy Dub, Industrial, Noize, Dark Ambient, Glitch, and Speedcore. Defined by a very bleak, cold, dark, but beautiful atmosphere throughout these tracks.
This is definitely not some IDM-ish Pop-Breaks album!
Once again, there are plenty of traces of 90s Breakcore influences to be found in here, so if you dug that stuff, you might dig this, too.
And, what we especially liked is that there is a huge focus on beatless, droney, ambient parts, which takes this release very far away from dancey club-friendly Drum'n'Bass etc. stuff.

Here we have music that is contemplative and brutal at the same time.
10 Tracks, 47 Minutes.

Omnicore 15

https://doomcorerecords.bandcamp.com/album/decayed-ruined

No comments:

Post a Comment