Welcome!

Hello, and welcome to my homepage! It's split into 3 parts: 1. My blog / feed, where I talk about my music but also about random stuff. 2. "Releases and Activities", where I list projects and releases that I'm involved in, without all the banter. There is where you want to go if you are mainly interested in my music and activism. 3. And the menu on the side that links to my bio, labels, and so on. Enjoy your stay!

Monday, October 3, 2022

DJ Pr8orian


The Doomcore Records Pod Cast continues! With a killer set by DJ Pr8orian, purely done on vinyl.
Expect some crispy Hardcore and Techno with a Doomcore and Industrial vibe.
Relentless dancefloor food, with an apocalpytic twist.
Enjoy!

Tracklisting:

DJ PR8ORIAN

GOD FUCK THE QUEEN

(VINYL SET)

1 Doom HK : Valse Nocturne

2 Cyrilien : The Last Day Trypod remix

3 D Carbone : Back to the empire hardcore

4 Perc : Toxic NRG

5 Somniac one : Midnight intruder

6 EAS : Absolute territory

7 kilbourne : Society scandal

8 Slave to the Society : Path of self destruction (Perc remix)

9 Ayarcana : Laminator

10 Mindustries : Translated vision

11 Mindustries : Struck a nerve

12 Strange Arrival : Planchette

13 Strange Arrival :

Apprehension

14 Armageddon Project & Promo : Diamonds for the pigs

15 Armageddon Project : Blessed by kaos

No comments:

Post a Comment