Welcome!

Hello, and welcome to my homepage! It's split into 3 parts: 1. My blog / feed, where I talk about my music but also about random stuff. 2. "Releases and Activities", where I list projects and releases that I'm involved in, without all the banter. There is where you want to go if you are mainly interested in my music and activism. 3. And the rest of the menu above that links to my bio, labels, and so on. Enjoy your stay!

Tuesday, October 18, 2022

Ecstasy Of Slowcore


Out now on Doomcore Initiative! Including the track "Slowcore Lacrima".

From the release info:
"Low Entropy, always a welcome guest on every label, shares with us six slowcore and doomcore tracks. Slowcore has evolved recently into a well recognizable genre due not only to its natural slowness but also to its esthetic profoundness. Low Entropy adds a layer of sadness with medieval touch into some tracks. Enjoy and stay doomed!"

https://doomcoreinitiative.bandcamp.com/album/act-xii


No comments:

Post a Comment