Welcome!

Hello, and welcome to my homepage! It's split into 3 parts: 1. My blog / feed, where I talk about my music but also about random stuff. 2. "Releases and Activities", where I list projects and releases that I'm involved in, without all the banter. There is where you want to go if you are mainly interested in my music and activism. 3. And the menu on the side that links to my bio, labels, and so on. Enjoy your stay!

Tuesday, October 25, 2022

Syntax Error + The Advent Of Acid Remixed


Out now on Bandcamp!
I am happy to have joined forces with the very talented Esther Dune for this EP on the label Spirit Of Progress.
1 original track each by both of us, and 1 remix of the other one's track.
Techno, Hardcore, Acid... but essentially, beyond styles!
Also coming to the relevant online music platforms on November 1st.

Original release info by the label itself:

"SOP 063-1322
Esther Dune / Low Entropy - Syntax Error + The Advent Of Acid Remixed

Welcome Esther Dune, aka Dutch Djane Esther Duijn, who is known for her no-nonsense techno style, and whose skills have taken her as far as playing the legendary Tresor Club and going head to head on a remix EP with DJ Ruffneck.
Here she joins the race with Low Entropy, who himself is actually a part of the techno and acid legacy that Esther relates to. “Syntax Error” kicks off with all the essentials you need – the bang of the bass drum, a rave riff and subtle variation. Low Entropy submits a tighter edit of his 2015 ZUUR track “Advent of Acid”, and both then re-tweak these originals so that the result is a totally coherent EP that goes from A to B – and provides unadulterated fun on the way."

No comments:

Post a Comment