Welcome!

Hello, and welcome to my homepage! It's split into 3 parts: 1. My blog / feed, where I talk about my music but also about random stuff. 2. "Releases and Activities", where I list projects and releases that I'm involved in, without all the banter. There is where you want to go if you are mainly interested in my music and activism. 3. And the menu on the side that links to my bio, labels, and so on. Enjoy your stay!

Sunday, July 10, 2022

Other People E.P.


And here we present you another new release on Slowcore Records! This
time it's by Dedraver, whom you should already know from the Slowcore
compilations on our label.
We are very happy with these tracks; there are elements of Doomcore,
Techno, Acid, Industrial Hardcore - all put together into a fierce
Slowcore cocktail.
This is a true slow tempo Hardcore Techno release.
So, without further ado, move over here and give it a try!

Dedraver - Other People E.P. (Slowcore Records 18)

1. Futility (106 bpm)
2. Other people (99 bpm)
3. Flair up (123 bpm)

https://doomcorerecords.bandcamp.com/album/other-people-e-p

No comments:

Post a Comment