Welcome!

Hello, and welcome to my homepage! It's split into 3 parts: 1. My blog / feed, where I talk about my music but also about random stuff. 2. "Releases and Activities", where I list projects and releases that I'm involved in, without all the banter. There is where you want to go if you are mainly interested in my music and activism. 3. And the menu on the side that links to my bio, labels, and so on. Enjoy your stay!

Sunday, July 17, 2022

Bohemian


Bohemian returns to the DCRPC series! And it's a quite nice return. Fierce, brutal, relentless Techno, Doomcore and Industrial Hardcore tracks. Sure to get you an adrenaline rush and to get your body moving.
A twisted and dark sonic journey - so get those basses pumping!

Tracklisting:

1 Intro
2 Zornusmaximus & Bohemian - The Fear Of Snow
3 Librarium - ID (WIP)
4 Librarium & Bohemian - The Child
5 Starving Insect - That Ought To Crawl
6 Librarium & Bohemian - Turtles
7 Librarium & Bohemian - IDDQD
8 Librarium & Bohemian - Murdered Me
9 Celsius - Y4 (Autiszm Rework)
10 Project Omeaga - Thievery Art
11 CRPTC - Loneliness (Dustrializer Remix)
12 Zornusmaximus - War (Bohemian Edit WIP)
13 Heilung - Traust (Zornusmaximus 150 BPM Remix)
14 Cancel Prodigy - Smack my B*** up (Noisia Remix) // Cancel Edit
15 Bohemian - Organs
16 Librarium - ID (WIP)
17 Librarium - ID (WIP)
18 Librarium & Bohemian - Discoball 88
19 Librarium & Bohemian - ID (WIP)
20 Wanton & Johnny Piras - Riot In Town
21 Librarium - ID (WIP)
22 Librarium - Ascend
23 Densha Crisis - Dissonance
24 Librarium - Eleminate Earth

https://hearthis.at/doomcorerecords/doomcore-records-pod-cast-029-bohemian/

No comments:

Post a Comment