Welcome!

Hello, and welcome to my homepage! It's split into 3 parts: 1. My blog / feed, where I talk about my music but also about random stuff. 2. "Releases and Activities", where I list projects and releases that I'm involved in, without all the banter. There is where you want to go if you are mainly interested in my music and activism. 3. And the menu on the side that links to my bio, labels, and so on. Enjoy your stay!

Friday, July 29, 2022

Clakbastard


A wonderful followup mix by Clakbastard for the DCR PC!
Marvelous stuff, Techno and sounds from the depths, cavernous, chilling... crushed by it's massive walls of dark matter.
Doomcore, Industrial, even Dark Wave and other tricks. A very bold mixture!
But, without further words, head straight to the mix and listen to its full power!

Is it better to be a sheep or a wolf? Or a scorpion?

Tracklist:

*Lebanon Hanover - Gallowdance
*Parallx - Lost in Time
*Laurent Garnier - Dangerous Drive
*Inhalt Der Nacht - Dosis
*Disciples of Skjaak - WeAreIE
*Serge Geyzel - Alone Together
*Rebeka Warrior - Molly
*Taciturne - Chants
*Umwelt - Chromosome 64
*Mansfield.TYA - Cavaliers
*Etienne De Crecy And Alex Gopher Feat Julien Delfaud - Fast Track
*Kander - Born To Fail
*Rebeka Warrior - Chasseur d'acid
*Brutalismus 3000 - Satan was a baby boomer

https://hearthis.at/doomcorerecords/doomcore-records-pod-cast-031-clakbastard-sheep-or-wolf/

No comments:

Post a Comment