Welcome!

Hello, and welcome to my homepage! It's split into 3 parts: 1. My blog / feed, where I talk about my music but also about random stuff. 2. "Releases and Activities", where I list projects and releases that I'm involved in, without all the banter. There is where you want to go if you are mainly interested in my music and activism. 3. And the menu on the side that links to my bio, labels, and so on. Enjoy your stay!

Tuesday, June 29, 2021

My Online Resources

As my activities in music, form, and text are spread over a vast area in the virtual world, I thought I should make a list of them; so that if you are interested in my music and want to "dig deeper", this is a possible starting point.

My Soundcloud:

This is where I sometimes preview new tracks, but mostly it is older tracks that I find "special" in one way or the other, as well as reposts of releases and tracks by me that were put on soundcloud by other people / labels.


My Bandcamp:

When I came back to Hardcore, in the early years I only put out music outside of labels, on self-releases, which are on this bandcamp.
Since then, it is a host to tracks that I think don't fit in to other releases, such as loose ends, or multitudes of remixes of a single track, or Chiptune efforts by me, and strange and weird experiments.


Bootymaster Entropy

An, "ahem", rather strange project by me, orignally for Bootytechno and Bootycore. Since a rather "cringe" start, I now try to push Body Positivity and LGBTQIA+ rights with it. You can find it on my Bandcamp.

Doomcore Records

A record label I run. Focus on Doomcore, Oldschool Hardcore, Techno, and sick, dark music in general.


A new branch of it is the Doomcore Records Pod Cast series, that features Doomcore and Techno mixes by various DJs.

Hearthis

Home to my Tribute Mixes. In these mixes I focus on the history of Hardcore, especially the Experimental Hardcore, Speedcore and Breakcore of the 90s.
Some other mixes can be found here too.

Mixcloud

Mostly a mirror for my Hearthis, but also some distinct mixes on it, and vice versa.

Experimental Electronics And Other Interesting Music

My blog where I want to spread interesting music I find on the web, for example on Soundcloud or Youtube. I try to write a new post each day.

Experimental New Wave And Other Indie Music

Blog similar to the EEAOM blog, but for Indie Pop, Alternative Rock and similar genres. Defunct since 2014, and I rather post entries that fit to this theme to the EEAOM blog.

Low Entropy Music

My Homepage where I try to coordinate all my activities.

Facebook

My Facebook page where I post regular updates about my sound and thoughts.

Dustor Sheean

A "Digital Hardcore" type project with a vocalist that I re-activited a while ago. The releases are also on my Bandcamp.

Youtube

Videos to some of my tracks, visual projects, or just plain audio.

Vimeo

Similar to my Youtube, with some extra videos.

Thoughts On Some Things

Blog where I post about topics relating to philosophy, politics, music, mental health issues, sexuality, and how they all these things connect.

E-books

I write E-books on a variety of topics, with the main focus being on Hardcore Techno of the 90s. You can find a list of my E-books here:

Vinyls and CDs

While most of my output is digital and online, some of my tracks find their way to physical releases. You can find them here:

Instagram

I post updates here, memes, and other weird content.

Twitter

Also a place for updates about my music.

My Other Mixes

I sometimes do mixes for other podcasts, labels, and so on. I haven't compiled a list of them yet.

Releases On Netlabels

My main body of work is the music I do (of course), and most of it is released on netlabels around the world. You can find these releases listed on Discogs.

My Side Projects

I have lots of other side projects, but they will remain secret for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment