Welcome!

Hello, and welcome to my homepage! It's split into 3 parts: 1. My blog / feed, where I talk about my music but also about random stuff. 2. "Releases and Activities", where I list projects and releases that I'm involved in, without all the banter. There is where you want to go if you are mainly interested in my music and activism. 3. And the menu on the side that links to my bio, labels, and so on. Enjoy your stay!

Wednesday, June 2, 2021

Malfunction

An album I did for Praxis that was supposed to be released on CD and vinyl some time after my Anarcho-Psychotic EP on the same label in the early 2000s. 
Due to reasons (literally) beyond my or the labels control, it never happened. But it was finally released - with the original tracks - on Praxis Digital in 2018 - more than 15 years after its inception!
Style: Moody outer space Breakcore with lots of distortion - stylistically definitely a follow up to the Anarcho-Psychotic EP.



No comments:

Post a Comment