Welcome!

Hello, and welcome to my homepage! It's split into 3 parts: 1. My blog / feed, where I talk about my music but also about random stuff. 2. "Releases and Activities", where I list projects and releases that I'm involved in, without all the banter. There is where you want to go if you are mainly interested in my music and activism. 3. And the menu on the side that links to my bio, labels, and so on. Enjoy your stay!

Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Legends In Their Life

Newly edited version of this unofficial PCP e-book 🙂

I wrote this book in 2014; seven years ago. A volume 2 of it would be due because, since then, the story of PCP continued, went much farther, with the Planet Phuture re-releases and other projects, and also much more information has come to the surface, much more is known about the beginnings of the labels, the history of PCP, the artists, the projects...
So this is the possible plan for a future day. But right now, this book stays as it is, a lot of the information in it is not obsolete by now, it sort of gives a 2014 look into a 1990s label, and I think the information contained in here can (still) be useful to those interested in it... and often, it's nicer when some mysteries are not explained but stay - mysterious.
But, a lot of spelling errors and minor mistakes have been removed (while some have been kept).

Web: http://pcplegendsintheirlife.blogspot.com/

PDF: https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8x1yif5va0llq0/PCP%20-%20Legends%20In%20Their%20Life%20-%20The%20Unofficial%20PCP%20Book%20v2.0.pdf?dl=0

No comments:

Post a Comment