Welcome!

Hello, and welcome to my homepage! It's split into 3 parts: 1. My blog / feed, where I talk about my music but also about random stuff. 2. "Releases and Activities", where I list projects and releases that I'm involved in, without all the banter. There is where you want to go if you are mainly interested in my music and activism. 3. And the menu on the side that links to my bio, labels, and so on. Enjoy your stay!

Saturday, July 3, 2021

Tribute Mix To Super Special Corp.

Legendary sublabel of Planet Core Productions, definitely needed to have a tribute mix. I tried to focus not so much on the well-known "hits" of the label, but, for the most part, on the more obscure - but still great - tracks.

Style: Hardcore, Techno, Doomcore, Experimental. From slow to fast.

Tracklisting:

01. Disintegrator - In The Sun

02. Subtopia - The Mob Rules B

03. Turbulence - Whurlstorm B1

04. Planet Phuture - 2017

05. Amiga Trax - That Energy

06. Distortion Bastardz - A2

07. Tumor - A2

08. Cold Blooded Split - Invaders

09. Fucking Hostile - Fucking Hostile (Remix by The 6th City Mob)

10. Dr. Mueller - B2

11. Turbulence - Bass Gladiators

12. Boom Terrorism - I Don't Understand

13. Tumor - On A Trip Jam A2

14. Disasta Blasta - 2 Hard

15. Unknown Artist - A

16. Johnny Two Times & Pete Da Killa - Vault 23

17. French Connection - Bio Hazard

18. FFM Shadow Orchestra - Comprehension Of Sweet Sounds (Original Orchestra Version)

19. French Connection - French Connection (Pimpy-Pussycheck Mix By Steve Shit)

20. Syrius 23 - 777 (Psychik Fields Kut)

21. T.errorists - Interzone

22. French Connection - Fuck You All!!

23. Terrorists - Paranoia

https://hearthis.at/lowentropy/low-entropy-tribute-mix-to-super-special-corp/

No comments:

Post a Comment