Hi there!
Do you want to get to know me & my music better?
In the last months, there has been three more or less extensive interviews with me about my music production and other things.
First one was for HCBX, on the occasion of a mix by me that was broadcasted on HCBX.
https://hcbxcast.blogspot.com/2024/11/interview-low-entropy.html
I guess it has been the most extensive and "serious" one.
The next one was by Origin of Styx, on the occasion of my appearance of his radio show:
https://lowentropyproducer.blogspot.com/2026/01/le-on-oos-stygian-show.html
This is a bit more fun and weird ;-)
https://lowentropyproducer.blogspot.com/2026/08/low-entropy-busy-bio.html
This one happened because the Busy Action show asked me to write a longer bio or info blurb about what I do.
I guess it is a kind of "interview with myself" in some way (how about that, Billy Idol ? :-)
I'll also let you in on some production secrets in these interviews, and some cring-y or weird stories of my past.
Cheers!
-LE
Do you want to get to know me & my music better?
In the last months, there has been three more or less extensive interviews with me about my music production and other things.
First one was for HCBX, on the occasion of a mix by me that was broadcasted on HCBX.
https://hcbxcast.blogspot.com/2024/11/interview-low-entropy.html
I guess it has been the most extensive and "serious" one.
The next one was by Origin of Styx, on the occasion of my appearance of his radio show:
https://lowentropyproducer.blogspot.com/2026/01/le-on-oos-stygian-show.html
This is a bit more fun and weird ;-)
https://lowentropyproducer.blogspot.com/2026/08/low-entropy-busy-bio.html
This one happened because the Busy Action show asked me to write a longer bio or info blurb about what I do.
I guess it is a kind of "interview with myself" in some way (how about that, Billy Idol ? :-)
I'll also let you in on some production secrets in these interviews, and some cring-y or weird stories of my past.
Cheers!
-LE
No comments:
Post a Comment