Sunday, September 6, 2026

Hardcore against AFD (Techno Remix)


Low Entropy - Hardcore against AFD (Techno Remix)

In light of the upcoming election... I created a new remix of this track by me.
It's weird when I think about this track, and realize it is a track I made in 2017 already.
A year when the AFD was dangerously close to gaining power, too. One would have thought that this problem would have been finished by now, right?
But, alas, it seems to be a never ending struggle.
So, 9 years later, 2017 to 2026, here is an updated version of the track.

Many brilliant and courageous people held a lot of speeches about this issue, campaigns, events... and as an add-on, now here is also a very aggressive techno track, to feed your anger.

Against fascism, against Racism, against misogyny, against queerphobia, against classism, against oppression.
And against anything that even remotely feels or looks to be "right-wing".

Let's put fascism back into the trashcan of history, once more.

https://soundcloud.com/low-entropy/hardcore-against-afd-techno

No comments:

Post a Comment